Eco-System Collaboration Solution
Increasing market demand places pressure on enterprises to distribute critical business processes around the globe and across networks of business partners in order to deliver products faster and at lower costs. Facing with these challenges, enterprises have adopted solutions such as instant messaging, web and video conferencing, terminal services technologies, database sharing solutions, or Microsoft Office based collaboration solutions. A collaboration solution may address a specific department need, it may not be compatible with the need of another. Some solutions may not work across security boundaries or be compliant to enterprise security policies. This fragmentation causes productivity, management, and security challenges especially for security-sensitive enterprises.
Enterprises face the following challenges:
- Lost Productivity - Poor communications and collaborative efforts among geographically distributed team members and business partners affect productivity.
- Increasing Security Threats - The ever increasing threats of new and unknown computer viruses, worms, and intrusions cause enterprises to restrict network access, limit data sharing, and reduce collaborative activities.
Enterprises realize that productivity goals can only be achieved by balancing collaboration and access with security control.
Addressing the needs for improved communication and better security controls, TeamLinks unified collaboration solution seamlessly integrates the most needed features into one product. All features and functions are managed through a single administration interface for improved operation efficiency and security. Users no longer have to run multiple applications on their desktops or worry about interoperability across multiple solutions. Administrators no longer have to patch multiple systems for potential security holes or constantly tweak their security infrastructures, such as opening ports in their firewalls or locking source or destination IP's, to accommodate each tool. TeamLinks Unified Collaboration environment offers one integrated collaboration environment and a single point of security administration.
Imera Systems offers next generation collaboration solutions that address these challenges in the following ways:
- Instant Collaboration and Productivity Between Teams - Imera solution provides instant awareness of team members' online status and a complete collaboration and access tool suite for teams within the ecosystem to instantly engage in private sessions or meetings and collaborate over the Internet securely. With always-on team communications and collaboration, companies achieve higher cross-team productivity, faster issue resolution, and shorter time to market.
Presence Awareness - Imera solution features instant awareness of team member's availability in real time. This significantly shortens the time required to involve and collaborate with remote experts to make critical product decisions.
Instant Chat - Imera solution provides instant messaging capability to members in peer lists. This allows users to instantly communicate with other team members inside and outside the company domain to resolve issues.
Visual Collaboration Tools - Imera solution provides sets of collaboration tools including whiteboard and annotation capabilities. Users can use these tools to immediately pinpoint design issues or assist less technically-savvy remote customers during problem resolution.
Internet Voice Conferencing - Imera solution offers real time voice communication among distributed team members through its built-in IP voice capabilities.
Session Records - Imera solutions enable recording during collaboration sessions. Sessions are recorded and logged in detail for security reviews and compliance audits.
Superior Security Controls - Imera solution offers powerful IT security controls that include identity management, domain-level feature controls, gateway control, and fine-grained privilege controls to ensure superior security.
- Increase productivity
- Accelerate mission critical core business processes
- Reduce business operating costs
- Increase network security