Customer Support Solution
Enterprise support organizations face increasing workloads, tighter budgets and pressure to shorten incident-handling time. Supported products are increasingly complex and harder to diagnose and resolve. Support organizations are outsourced to distributed locations to cut costs. Facing these pressures, enterprises must keep customers satisfied with the level of support which is a critical strategy in increasing revenue and maintaining competitive advantage. Enterprises must also run efficient IT help desks to increase employee productivity. To achieve these objectives, enterprises have adopted different customer support solutions to increase first call resolution, streamline support processes, and reduce operating costs.
Design customers expect high tool availability to reduce their time to market. And
EDA vendors must efficiently diagnose and
debug tool problems, train customers for
better tool flow and use models, and
maintain their competitive advantage
over other vendors. EDA experts and tool
developers are often required to travel
and provide on-site customer support,
resulting in very high operation costs.
Enterprise support organizations still face the following challenges:
- Time to Resolution - Customer problems take longer to diagnose and resolve due to increasing product complexity and inefficient support process.
- Support Team Productivity - Remote experts are leveraged to diagnose and resolve complex product problems. However, stricter network security has made it harder to engage geographically dispersed experts in support sessions.
Customer Satisfaction - Customers want immediate resolutions on mission critical issues. Lost customers mean lost revenue.
Service Level Maintenance - Enterprises must have the capability to immediately bring to bear all organizational resources required to maintain agreed upon levels of service.
Imera Systems offers complete suite of
online customer service solutions:
- High-Touch Support -
Imera solution enables always-on connections between support teams and premium customers for real-time technical support.
- One-Click Help Desk - Imera solution enables auto-sharing of customer desktops to support teams for real-time tool diagnosis and resolution. Customers are not required to learn complicated web conference tools before getting online product support.
Live-View Remote Debug
- Imera solution enables terminal access and control of remote customer desktops or servers to diagnose and debug problems in real time. Only data view is transferred and customer proprietary design data stays protected behind corporate firewalls.
GDB Remote Debug
- Imera solution enables support teams to remotely diagnose and resolve tool problems using GDB debugging tool. Customers are not required to transfer their proprietary design data out of the protected design environment. And EDA vendors do not need to transfer tool source codes to customer sites to perform debug.
Solution Key Benefits
- Accelerate first call resolution
- Streamline customer support processes
- Reduce on-site service visits
- Reduce operating costs
- Increase customer satisfaction and confidence
- Increase support team productivity
- Always-on connectivity with customers to provide High-Touch premium service
- Protect customer sensitive information from leakage